Today we celebrated cousin Mallory's 1st birthday pre-party. We went down to Crayola Wonderland to see Santa. Tate had the best time. He ran around not stopping for anything for about an hour and a half. He must have gone down the first slide we came to around 50 times. He was squealing and saying "OH". And would you believe we only had one accident but it didn't keep him down long. Nonnie was a little bummed because she was hoping Tate might pursue something different besides sports (with three boys she's had her fill) but don't know that's going to be possible. From there we waited in line to see Santa and he wasn't having it, figures after the last experience so Mommy sat on Santa's lap too. Funny, Santa didn't even ask me what I wanted for Christmas. I do believe I would've said a tropical vacation.
Afterwards we went over to Fritz's for lunch. Mallory kept eating all of Tate's food since they had to share one end of the table. Tate just starred at the table of little boys near by. Can't believe Mally is already 1!
Here's some pics from our experience...
1 comment:
I love the pic of Tate going down on his belly...he's too cute!!
Post a Comment