April 22, 2008 -- Tate decided that it was time to go out and explore on his own today. I placed a ball (go figure) out in front of him not even two feet away and he started moving his hands forward and scooting his legs. So I proceeded to move it a little further and a little further. It was really pretty intriguing to watch him get from point A to point B. He fussed a little just because I'm sure that carpet doesn't feel too good on fragile baby knees. He did so good though I was proud of him.
Tate also began eating tablefood last week. We had his 9-month old checkup and doc said he's ready to eat what we eat. That was exciting news because the chicken/broccoli dinner was beginning to make me throw-up ;-). He 'weighed in at' 17.5 pounds (10%), 28 inches (40%) and 45.8 cm head circumference (70%). Yes, we love Tate's nice, bald, beautiful head. He'll grow into that head soon. I love it!!!
Here's some video footage of his third crawling experience...
Welcome to my page!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment