Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elodie's 1st Birthday

March 10, 2009 -- Our family went to Branson for a few days for a conference. The weather was gorgeous! We took several walks and Dad/Mom played a game of teather ball and Tate just giggled at us. We attended conference sessions in the evening. Tate did a great job considering he is an active 8-month old. One night in particular, I was holding Tate and as I sat down he reached for the lady's hair in front us and snagged a handful. I felt so awful for her, she was not at all expecting it and Tate yanked her head back and then held on for dear life. Kelley and I apologized profusely.

We came back early from our trip for Tate's friend Elodie's first birthday party. It was so cute because we got there late and Elodie didn't notice us right away. She finally spotted Tate and started screaming with excitement and crawled over to see him. Elodie's party was so special she had pink toole all around her high chair and cute polka-dot cupcakes. Tate and Elodie have a standing playdate every Monday. Elodie just found out that she is going to have a baby sister in August. Tate is going to have two girls to choose from ;-).


1 comment:

Mallory said...

Tate, you are officially Elodie's first friend, and you've been such a good friend to her, (hopefully you'll be her good husband one day, but we'll talk about that later). I'm so gald you and your wonderful parents made it to her birthday party, she was so excited to see you there!!!