Jan. 26, 2008 -- Daddy got a new camera and has been going crazy capturing photos of Tate (so has Mommy). Here are some of the pics we snapped the other day, enjoy!
What happened to Little Man Tate? I'm getting you a stick for your 1st birthday...got to beat those ladies back somehow. Remember uncles before...(I'll tell you later)
Aunt Paula happens to think you are turning into a very handsome young man! Are you sure you shouldn't be signing up at modeling agencies? That cap makes you look like you are ready for a strict game of golf in the very new future. Is Dad up for a little competition?
Oh my gosh, you guys, he's adorable! We can't decide which one of you he looks more like... Can't wait to see him (and you two!) in person again sometime.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest pics ever!!! I love his outfit!
Oh my gosh! Those shots are absolutely adorable!!!
Wow! He looks sooooo grown up. I love that look on the last picture. What a grown up little man.
What happened to Little Man Tate? I'm getting you a stick for your 1st birthday...got to beat those ladies back somehow. Remember uncles before...(I'll tell you later)
Aunt Paula happens to think you are turning into a very handsome young man! Are you sure you shouldn't be signing up at modeling agencies? That cap makes you look like you are ready for a strict game of golf in the very new future. Is Dad up for a little competition?
He is SO stinkin CUTE! We just love his outfit and cap. We can't wait for him to play with Ashlyn some day! Thanks for sharing the updates. :-)
Oh my gosh, you guys, he's adorable! We can't decide which one of you he looks more like...
Can't wait to see him (and you two!) in person again sometime.
Post a Comment