Sunday, January 25, 2009

6 Months Old

Jan. 25, 2008--Tate will be 7 months old in one week. Wow, does time fly!








He is eating about 5-6 ounces of milk every 3-4 hrs, cereal and jar of fruit in the morning, 1/2 jar of meat and full jar of veggies for lunch (loves squash and carrots, hence the orange stained cheeks) and 1 cup of cereal before bed. He is not yet sleeping through the night. He goes down between 8-8:30p wakes around 1-2a to feed and then again 5-6a, sometimes he goes back down until 9:30a (love those days) but most of the time he wakes at the 6a feed. He takes an hour nap in the morning and 1 1/2-2 hour in the afternoon and a small catnap in the evening, just in time for Kelley and I to have dinner together.

He is getting more and more curious and grabby. He is content just playing with one toy on his blanket for quite some time. He jibber-jabbers a little louder now. He isn't sitting up yet but we are working on it. He can hold his own for about a minute or two and then he hunches down, it'll come though. I think he'd rather just stand. He loves to laugh at Kipper and any funny kind of noise. I had the hiccups the other day and he just thought it was the funniest thing. He is sure is a sweet boy and I'm just so thrilled watching him grow!








No comments: