Tate is smiling and cooing quite a bit. He is trying hard to laugh, he thinks he's laughing when he coughs so he coughs quite a bit. He also started being able to mimick you. The other day I was playing with my tongue and he was looking so intently at me and then started playing with his tongue. Our days are spent feeding and sleeping still but when he's up he is very alert.
He loves to look out the window and to be outside. Not sure what we are going to do as winter approaches. I'll have my work cut out for me trying to distract him. He loves his little rainforest play mat because of the colorful lights and music. He hasn't started reaching for all the dangly things yet but I know it's about to happen. He also rolled over today, I helped him a little by putting him up on his forearms.

No comments:
Post a Comment