Oct. 3, 2008 -- Tate had his 3 month photos taken today, please visit the link to view all the photos (boy was it hard to choose which ones we wanted to have printed): http://tatejenison.shutterfly.com/
I'm so glad you decided to do a blog....I love it! Your family is so cute! I love seeing all the pics of Tate...how sweet. I'm definitely getting baby fever. So, how are you doing? When do you go back to work? We should try to get together soon.
I love the blog! You've done a great job with it! Love the new pics of Tate too - he looks REALLY healthy and has clearly grown and filled out so much - you should be proud of all your hardwork! Also, I think the pic of you three at the Pumpkin Patch is perfect!
He is so cute! Need to do lunch soon so I can see him in person! CHC is over tomorrow at 12:15pm. Let's get something set up in the next few weeks. May you, Kim and I can get together.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you decided to do a blog....I love it! Your family is so cute! I love seeing all the pics of Tate...how sweet. I'm definitely getting baby fever. So, how are you doing? When do you go back to work? We should try to get together soon.
I love the blog! You've done a great job with it! Love the new pics of Tate too - he looks REALLY healthy and has clearly grown and filled out so much - you should be proud of all your hardwork! Also, I think the pic of you three at the Pumpkin Patch is perfect!
He is so cute! Need to do lunch soon so I can see him in person! CHC is over tomorrow at 12:15pm. Let's get something set up in the next few weeks. May you, Kim and I can get together.
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment