Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept. 12, 2009 --It's been a while since I've posted anything. Tate's first year seemed like one milestone after the other and lately it's been pretty steady. Well little things we notice but only parents would care so I won't bore you. Tate is doing great! Growing, growing, growing! Everyone says how inquisitive he is and I definitely agree.

We went to Paradise Park the other day with cousin Mallory and had the best time. We started out in the ball/tunnel/slide room. Tate was taken it all in like he usually does trying to figure out how the whole thing works. Tate's favorite activity was the train room. He also enjoyed the "water room". Aunt Kelle's work also had a carnival fundraiser in the back of the park so Tate had a ton of stimulation that day. It's so funny to watch him notice other kids. He really wants to go up and say something but instead just stands there. I always wonder what he would want to say to them.

We were so impressed with Paradise Park. They have a storytime area, soft room, art center, cooking area and pretend city for kids to go to the bank, grocery store, restaurant, etc. Not to mention they have an outside area with Tate size playground equipment. This might be something that we become members to so we can go more. Definitely educational and fun!
Here are some pics of Tate and Mallory...I think they definitely look like cousins.






2 comments:

Kelle Gilmore said...

Tate: We had a wonderful time with you at Paradise Park, thanks for coming and playing with us. Hope we can do it again soon. Love, Mallory, Aunt Kelle and Uncle Mark.

Kristin Jenison said...

Thanks Aunt Kelle it was so much fun. Tate just adores Mally I can already see how protective he is going to be of her. I love that they have each other. Love you guys!