February 24, 2009-- Busy day, today. We had a playdate with Caden, Aliyah and Noah. We also stopped by the mall to return something and Tate was awake the whole time. Yeah bad idea! I was thinking he might sleep through it all since he seemed so tired but I should know better. And that's why we are homebound most days. Once Dad got home we took a walk/jog through the neighborhood. Oh it was so nice, I think we are all getting Spring fever. We captured this pic with Tate in his first Eagles apparrel. Someday he'll be able to make a choice and I think Chiefs gear will win over (that is if Mom's influence means anything --- yeah, prob not)!!!
Tate sure is developing his own little personality. He definitely has a short fuse, like his Dad. And a voice to be heard, like his Mom ;-). See, I give credit where it is due. He is grabbing for everything and he sure is inquisitive. He likes to study the simplist of things and he has started to make a game out of dropping and picking things up. I love to see him be so determined to figure something out. They learn at such a young age how to problem solve -- very fun to watch!
2 comments:
I bought him that hat so he'd have something to sit on at the Chiefs game next year...not to wear in public.
Do they still sell Chiefs stuff?
Post a Comment